A New Website. A New Blog – What To Expect!
Hi, everyone! Welcome to our new website!
We are still tinkering with the design and a few bits and pieces but we thought we would give you guys a little head start on what’s to come from our end.
What To Expect From Our Blog
In the coming months, we will be posting regularly and we hope to provide all our faithful customers with:
- baking tips and useful cake related information.
- recipes that we find on the Internet during our own research.
- special offers and promotions.
- useful tips on gluten-free & sugar-free baking.
What To Expect From Our Website
On our website, we are currently implementing a way to view and order whole cakes online. This will make it a lot easier for you to view our complete collection of cakes and to order them quicker with an easy checkout method.
We are also incorporating a newsletter which you can sign up for. We will send out a monthly newsletter to keep you up to date with any new cakes we have added to our portfolio, alongside any special offers or promotions we may have running.
We are also getting better at regularly updating our gallery with pictures of garden and pictures of our cakes.
Why Are We Doing This?
As I am sure you are aware, we are a simple and small family business. We do not have any fancy bells and whistles – just CAKE and good old fashioned hard work. This means we are a bit behind on the old Internet thing and we are very aware that it will benefit everyone involved if we were to interact a little bit more with our awesome customer base.
This will allow us to:
- find out what cakes YOU want us to make.
- get more feedback on how we can improve your experience when you visit us.
- discuss and exchange cake recipes from all over the world.
- exchange cake inspiration from different cultures and influences.
We Want To Hear From You!
Please leave a comment below with any suggestions you may have for our website. Let the ideas roll – anything is up for discussion.